Friday 4 March 2011

a Dino ate my block O cheese

I woke up at 2:35 am. I woke up to my dog urinating all over my bed, himself, and on me. My dog didn't even bother to move at all, he just urinated while laying there.
After I cleaned up everything I fell asleep at 3:14. Then I woke at 4:00 to my brother asking me if I wanted to go to Winco. I refused the offer. He asked me if I wanted to play video games a little later, I just laid back down. My brother turned on the lights, and woke me up to see if I knew if we had any butter. I just got annoyed and locked the door and went back to bed.


At 7:40 my mother was slamming on the door. She was yelling "wake up!, you're not missing school". I was going to make breakfast and leave for my schooling. I couldn't eat breakfast because my brother ate most of the cereal, and drank most of the milk. There was hardly enough to make a bowl of cereal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment