Wednesday 29 September 2010

flipping a coin

The most difficult decision I had to make so far in my life I was doing a coin toss. heads I go late night skating with my friends and after I head to a party with my friends that has all the things teens shouldn't being doing. If the coin landed on tails then I go home pack for youth camp. Then after packing I studying. I flipped the coin and it landed tails. I headed home from my friends house and started packing for the youth camp that was this summer.
After studding I decided to head over to the party I missed out on. I got to the party there were about 2 police cars, and a suspect transport vehicle. Apparently there was a massive amount of drugs there. Other things were happening there but I didn't stay to find out. After I saw what happened I headed straight home. I was on my way home and 2 other police cars went by.

No comments:

Post a Comment