Monday 18 April 2011

I am feeling a little tired, and really excited. I don't know why I am excited though. The only thing to be excited for is the summer, and that is two months away. Saturday was really crappy. I went to the drive in with a girl, and her friends. Everything was going semi good until all her friends started smoking in the car. I got out of the car, and my friend followed me and confronted me as to why I got out. We worked things out. Then a little later I was kind of being put into an uncomfortable position. I left with no hesitation. Luckily my brother was at the drive to. Sunday was a really good day. I woke up around 9:30 and had a good breakfast. I asked around and found mellow friends to hangout with. We talked, and walked around for several hours. We found a open table at a park and we hung out there for awhile. I'm in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment