Friday 8 April 2011

My parents got my name from the Bible. Titus is a book in the Bible. Though I haven't a clue of what the book of Titus is about. I don't understand why I am named after a book in the Bible. I do like my name though. I was told if I was a girl I would of been named Bellonica. I am pretty sure Titus is better than Bellonice. I can already picture kids making fun of that name all day. I don't understand what drove my parents to name a kid Bellonica. My name is also a name of a Roman ruler. King Titus. I think that is a better story to tell people. But King Titus was a terrible ruler. I know he rained for only two years. After the two years he was poisoned. I think he was poisoned but it doesn't really matter to me. There is an Arch of Titus in Rome, but I think that is unrelated to King Titus. I doubt I would be named after King Titus though. I am 50% German, and 50% French, and nothing in between. I seriously doubt my parents would name a french boy after a Roman ruler. My name is German. Titus in German means Saved. My middle name is Christian, and my last name is Furhman. My whole name means Saved Christian Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment