Friday 20 May 2011

craiglisterian





































Last month I started a Craigslist account. I posted a lot of Longboard skateboard equipment. This morning I received about 5 text messages, and 4 missed calls. The texts and missed calls were from people wanting to buy my stuff. I left for bush park at 8:12. From Bush Park I took the bus to Lancaster to meet someone from Craigslist. Then after someone wanted to meet me from Craigslist at Bush Park. Then after Bush park someone was calling me and wanting me to meet them at Keizer, specifically the fairgrounds. I skated and took the bus to the fairgrounds.







































The reason I missed class in the morning is because I was selling things. I mainly need the money because I am about 70 dollars over drawn in my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment