Thursday 26 May 2011

Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag

On Thursday I do not have any thing planned. On Friday I am helping my Cousin pack so that him and his family can move to St. Louis. They are moving because of economic problems. On Saturday I might go to the movies, though I am not sure of what to see. On Sunday I am going to go to church. Then go to my friends Church, just so she will think I am agnostic. On Monday I am attending a family BBQ. Before the BBQ we're getting a flag, we're getting three flags. The Countries flag, you know the old red, white and beautiful blues. Then the second flag has the symbol for the USMC on it. Then a Navy flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment