Wednesday 12 May 2010

If I could choose anyone from the past or future to talk to I would pick ,Albert Einstein. The reason is, I have recently been taking a odd amount of time of interest to his idea's and theory of realativity.

I would ask " How did you get interested in the laws of science?", and how did you come to draw out your idea's as a theory, and a fact". I would also ask "How did you create the theory of traveling through warm holes to get to a designated area of time?"

And the other person I have an interest in that I would favor talking to is John D. Rockefeller,
I would ask him "with all your life Diversity and complication's in family how did you still acomplish to be the most Notorius man in the 1900's?"
also " Would you happen to know how your family's name is still the most famous name for the industry buissness?" and " How is it many years later, the Rockefeller family is one of the most well known family Dynasty's?"

No comments:

Post a Comment