Friday 7 May 2010

Me

My name is Titus I am Christian but I do Believe in god but I have my own thoughts of how the erath was created and how humans were given life, so I basically do believe evoultion. I'm french, and German, I am 5'ft 8'in. I am 17 my birthday is Febuary 22 1993. My idea of fun is longboarding, drawing, looking for new Genre's of music, playing sports and working. I also do a lot of photography I am not that good it, but I do do it for friends and family and sometimes I actually get paid to do it

I have a very weird taste in music I listen to Opera, Classical, rock, rap, hip hop, I lsiten to indie music. Indie music would be bands like the Fleet Foxes, Bon iver, The Dodos, Coconut Records.
I haven't been out of the country, but I have been to about 17 other states, and they're all boring the only interesting places to be are on the coast of the country, such as the Pacific Northwest, I have been to holly wood and it is nothing like the magazenes make it out to be, it is filthy dirty smells and Beverly hill is portrayed to be a fancy rich people area with malls and expensive shoe stores and a girls fantasy, it would be their fantasy if they had an unlimited amount of money and tolerence.

No comments:

Post a Comment