Tuesday 7 June 2011

Books aren't just for starting a camp fire=^D

To keep my reading skills up over the summer I will read 6 books. I will read two books every month. First I will the sequel book to Hunger games. After that book I will read the book that continues after that. After the first month I will try finding a book about a real person. I have been thinking about reading a book about Truman Capote. I know little about him, and I have heard from my friend that he has a really interesting story. The second book of the second month would be Running With Scissors. Running with scissors is a book that is supposed to be really messed up. There is a movie about the main character (Augusten Burroughs). Augusten is a real person. He has a few books about what he has learned in his life. One of the last books I will read is a book about Al Capone. I do not know much about him or his past. All I really know about him is he was a notorious gangster, from when there was a prohibition in the U.S.
I do not have a last book picked out. I'll find one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment