Thursday 2 June 2011

Tooth paste huffing on the weekend, right before tea time

There was a loud crash and suddenly the ice cream truck crashed into a Circus tent. I have never seen so much blood. It was like Vietnam, but instead of V.C, it was clowns, and animals. I swear it was such a horrific sight to see. The screaming was unbearable. The Helium tanks that were meant for the balloons blew up from the ice cream truck impact. The reserve tanks went off as well so they had shot the clown cars in the air. I was witnessing clown cars flying through the air with clowns still in them. The Elephants were being taken out by the clown cars. Monkeys that were meant to ride the elephants were being used as shields from the shrap metal. Penguins ran out of the area. Lions and Tigers fled like they were being attacked by a T-rex. They ran right by me, they hadn't even noticed my existence. The birds were flying away. the cats and dogs fled like it was the end of the world. I felt like I was watching a humane society burn up rather than a circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment