Wednesday 8 June 2011

This summer I am working. I am an on call Camp Counselor. If a camp counselor calls in sick, or can't fulfill his position as counselor I step in. Or if there are more kids than they anticipated they will call me. I am working at Silver Creek falls for the YMCA.

When the time comes I am going to Warped tour. I went last year, but I was a little crippled so I didn't get to enjoy it. Other than that my summer is all about working. I have an interview for another job. The other job is a bagger, stocker and what ever else they tell me to do for Roth's.

Even After summer I will be working. At the end of the summer I am going to get my G.E.D. before winter break. I choose before winter break because 2 years on the G.E.D. program is to much wasted time for me. I say wasted because I am a teenager. I would like to get into the world before the world itself decays.

Proof that the world is decaying, http://www.worldometers.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment