Monday 4 October 2010

Home sweet home

My home life is quiet. The house is a 4 bedroom 1 bathroom.
Our family originally had all my siblings living in it. In the past few years my sister has met someone and moved out, and had a child. My brother moved out when he was around his late 20's, and has gotten married, moved into a house and has had 2 children.
The house is now really quiet. Since my father has left. My mother works a lot. I hardly get to see her. The brother closest to my age is 19. He works when ever he is called in. He has a girlfriend that is 19 as well. On his spare time he either goes to Washington to see her, or he hides away in his room. The only people that come over that is not immediate family is just my brothers friend's. I once and awhile have my friend's come and hangout but that is a rare occasion. My family home is a quiet home. there is not much that happens there.

I have 2 sides of family. My fathers, and my mothers. I stay away from my fathers side. My fathers side of the is just filled with gossip, and corruption. My mother side is quiet and some what safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment