Wednesday 6 October 2010

Work

When I turn 18 I am getting life insurance. After I am enlisting in the Marine Corps. I'm going to enlist as front line. During my service I will be going to school. At school I will be attempting to get my law degree. After my service time I will send in my resume to the Seattle Police department. When I do I imagine that I would be above the rank of a ground officer.
I got the idea of the military from my family. Both my grandfathers serve in military. Quite of few other family members served their time in the military.
The idea of me working in a police department is just thing I have had in my head since I was little. I want to be a police officer in Seattle Washington because I saw an add on a billboard that said " worlds greatest job" with officers in the background. So I will see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment