Thursday 7 October 2010

Good morning

Today I woke at 7:12. I usually wake up at 6:00 am. I wake up that early so I could take my time getting ready for the day. I acted frantic while getting ready for school. I took my shower, ate my soy bar, took my vitamins, and accidentally broke my phone. I confronted my brother about breaking it. He said I could have his old one when he gets paid today. He originally bought it. The phone cost him 310$. I paid him back for it. But it's still the thought.
I brushed my teeth, and he yelled out, "Mother will give you a ride" so I sat until 8:01. She arrived and I took off with her.
We have a deal I can skate to school as long as I actually go to school. Every day she gets a little further away. I skated from the library at 8:13. I got to school around 8:16.

No comments:

Post a Comment