Wednesday 10 November 2010

My favorite place to hangout is Portland Oregon. I like to hangout at Portland for the odd selection of things to do and see. For for example there is a donut shop called Voodoo Donuts. At Voodoo Donuts you can get married, eat a donut, have coffee, and sing karaoke on the weekend. There is a Burger place near Voodoo Donuts called Willamette Burger Factory. I like that place because they have a burger they like to call "Vegans Revenge". The Vegan Revenge consists of 4 slabs of thick hamburger meat and 3 cheese's pepper jack.

My favorite area of Portland is the Pearl District. The reason I like the Pearl District is because there is everything odd and unique is in the Pearl District. Last time I went to Portland there was a homeless guy dressed as the Green Goblin from Spider Man who was holding a sign saying "I will fight spider man for some goblin munchies".

No comments:

Post a Comment