Monday 29 November 2010

Yipee, 23 pounds to lose -_-

My Thanksgiving was normal. My family watched the Macy Day Parade. Every year we watch that parade and my mother thinks it's neat and fun. I personally think it's boring, there was the same thing there is every year a bunch of little kids singing about holiday cheer. There was little boys dressed like elves.The little elve boys were singing about Christmas. I don't really get why there is a parade on Thanksgiving about a Christmas.

When the feasting began to be prepared, it was just me, mother, and my brother. Later my other family members began to show up. There was a count of 17 people at the house. It is weird Because 17 people shoved and pushed together at a table that only is supposed to seat 7 people. After the dinner we all sat in relief that the nightmare like food epidemic was over. We said grace before dinner started and after. After grace we said what we were thankful for. We all said just about the same thing, but in different wording, " I am thankful for my family, and health".

The rest of my holiday break was pretty uneventful. I slept in every day pass the time of 12:30 pm, or 1:00 pm.Later in the holiday break it snowed. My family, and friends were freaked out by it, and were jumping in joy. I just thought it was boring, I went through White Pass Washington the weekend before and the roads in White Pass were buried in snow, we just hit a a fresh blanket of snow. So the inch we got here wasn't that entertaining to me as it was to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment