Friday 5 November 2010

Story

I woke up today at 6:33. I just sat there looking at my dog. My dog was rubbing his hack on the floor while making this weird sound. I kept on thinking to myself "why is my dog up this early". After thinking that in my head I stretched out while yawning. After I got up I took a shower, and did my morning chores. I made breakfast for myself before I left. I cooked sausage with eggs on one side of a English muffin. I left my house so I can venture out to the bus stop just to find out t the bus would be late 15 minutes. I got off the bus when I got close enough to school. I got to school a few minutes late. I walked in the building to find to find that I had to do a blog. That included the words purple kids, energy, fish, burglar, scenery, light, zoo bling. It is hard to make a story up with those words included. Whether it being fictional or non fictional.

No comments:

Post a Comment