Monday 10 January 2011

Education

I personally think Junior doesn't need a punishment. Junior has enough punishment with his name. Most people would punish their child for throwing a book at a higher authority. I would not put Junior in any uncomfortable form of punishment.

I wouldn't punish Junior because his name is punishment enough. Naming your kid Junior is a little weird by what I think. Naming him Junior is basically giving people the choice to make fun of him. Mr. P. should be ashamed of himself as a teacher for enraging Junior. If a student were to throw something at a teacher, the student was obviously really ticked off.

I know a lot of people do name their kid Junior but in this day an age it's a little cruel to do that. It's not the 90's anymore. People are getting more clever with technology, economy efficient vehicles, and more clever with hand held electronics. So why do we still name our a children the same thing.

If I were to have a kid I know what I would call him/her right off the bat. I would call him/her child # 1. It sounds like I would be playing favorites but that kid was here first. No need to favor the lesser child that took his/her time to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment