Thursday 27 January 2011

Ginger Snap for the whipper snapper

If my friends were going through a hard time I would not help. I honestly have seen and been through a lot. I am actually a weaker than most people I know. If I can handle problems by myself then I think my friends will be alright. My friends are 17 and older. They are big kids now. It sounds a little harsh but it's like teaching a baby to walk. You don't always constantly help them. You sit and watch and they would do it alone.

If I thought my friend was having a lot of mental issues. Like if he/she was going through a depression then I would help when ever I could. I have had one friend lost to depression. I would enjoy not having that happen again. I would suggest websites I have heard that have been helpful.

Here is a webiste I was told about http://www.snwp.com/?gclid=CO6jy4jl2qYCFRxqgwoduGaI0w

No comments:

Post a Comment