Monday 3 January 2011

eggnog

Over the holiday I looked for work. If I didn't look for a job I tried to wake up late in the afternoon. On the week of Christmas I asked my family on their opinion of Christmas. Being as stubborn as I am I didn't believe what they said. Five out of seven of my family members didn't care about how it all started. The 2 family members that did care said it was the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. I am too stubborn to believe that.

Over the holiday break I helped my sister move. She was moving to Bend Oregon. It was 1 degree out at night in Bend. During the day it was 4 degree. My sister's boyfriend is working 20 miles from Bend at a Facebook Memory Plant. Supposedly it is one the greenest storage families in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment